As a business in Southwest Louisiana, being a member of the West Calcasieu Chamber of Commerce has benefits.
A new membership with the Chamber includes:
- Attend Monthly Business Network Luncheons, Business after Hours Mixer, Morning Mixers, The Annual Banquet, other meetings/events sponsored by WCCC.
- Business Showcase Opportunities to spotlight your business at one of our Monthly Business Luncheons. Space is available for WCCC members to present/sell their products and/or services. Your display will allow members to view your business in a non-formal setting thereby creating more one on one time with potential new clients.
- Committee meetings; a great way to stay informed in the business community consisting of Events Committee, Economic Development/Workforce Education Committee, Governmental Affairs & Membership Committee.
- Two listings, one alphabetical and one categorical, in our Membership Directory which is distributed to each WCCC member each year
- West Calcasieu Chamber of Commerce Door decal.
- Benefit from referrals generated through dozens of daily incoming calls to the WCCC requesting all types of businesses and services, in which we only refer to our member businesses.
- Free Advertising on our Chamber Newsletter.
- Social Media updates to help promote your business.
- Professional Development – training seminars, workshops, after hours social events, and lectures
- Economic Development – Fundraising/socials/events, Small Business, Workforce Development.
- Opportunity to place your business card/brochures in the public or at the chamber business office.
- Ribbon cutting/Grand Opening/Re-Grand Opening at your place of business to give you more visibility.
- Weekly email news alerts.
- Your input and suggestions.
- Free use of our conference room.
- Paid sponsorship opportunities available.